Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / The Best Ingredients / Cocoa Powder Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Cocoa Powder -- page: 1 2

Printer-friendly Version  new posts first

nikki 11-04-2008 @ 5:17 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I don't think I have ever seen the Cadbury cocoa powder.  I will have to look to see if it is available here. Love the chocolate bar though (particularly like the one that has raisins and nuts. As well as any thing dark chocolate.  (The "eggs" they have at Easter are a bit sweet for me though)

"Grandma Ikki"

phebe 11-04-2008 @ 2:18 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
i find cadbury to be an erxcellent grade of cocoa powder. we never walk past it in the supermarket. i live in new zealand so we have access to it. im not sure if you do over in the states

nikki 04-22-2008 @ 3:41 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hershey's has a "special Dark" cocoa.  It gives a pretty deep chocolate flavor.

"Grandma Ikki"

RedZinner 04-20-2008 @ 10:56 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
What do you consider the best brand of baking cocoa powder for a deep chocolate flavor? I always have used Hershey's but was wondering if there are any others out there.

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts