Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / Pandan Cake Roll Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Pandan Cake Roll

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

hepeskin 03-13-2007 @ 8:19 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I made a sponge cake roll over the weekend and used Pandan essence and Pandan paste, as specified in the Pandan Chiffon Cake recipe in Diana's Desserts.  It was a great success at the Coffee Hour; tasted as light as a feather and was a lovely green, filled with whipped cream.  Will definitely make again for special occasions. Heather

Heather

diana 03-14-2007 @ 7:22 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Heather,
Your sponge cake roll sounds very nice. Would you be interested in submitting your recipe to my website? And if you would, could you take a photo of it so I could put it with your recipe? Would love that! Using the pandan essence and paste sounds like it gave your sponge a lovely flavor and a pretty color.

Let me know, okay.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

hepeskin 03-15-2007 @ 3:09 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hello, Diana: Absolutely I will send the recipe - am making the roll again in a couple of weeks for Palm Sunday coffee hour.  I have a nice camera that I can use on my computer - I just have to get the knack of it but I have a couple of weeks to do this. Regards. Heather

Heather

diana 03-15-2007 @ 6:10 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Heather,

Thank you. Am really looking forward to the recipe and picture.

Have a good weekend.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts