Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / peppermint sticks and cool whip Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: peppermint sticks and cool whip

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

joann 12-16-2006 @ 7:42 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
i recently made a chocolate peppermint cake, for the icing, I used sugar free cool whip.  I also used crushed peppermint sticks for the sides of the cake.  I placed this cake in the fridge.  The next day, the crushed peppermint sticks melted and ran down the cake and in my fridge.  The next day, I made another cake, with the same coolwhip and didn't put it in the fridge, as we ate it that day.  By the end of the evening, the peppermint again ran on my table cloth. Do you think it was a reaction to the sugar free cool whip??  or What happened.... why did it run???  Anyone???? Confused Confused

baker

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts