Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / I need help! Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: I need help!

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

expiredpud 10-19-2006 @ 11:10 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hi everyone,
I need some help, my mother in law has just being diagnosed with diabeteas and is looking for a recipe for a christmas cake.
thanks. Question

Best wishes
Lisa

Kevin 10-20-2006 @ 11:29 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I could recomend a lot but I think you should search online for sugar free recipes or diabeteas recipes. There are some good one out there.

I am working on a dessert recipes database.

diana 10-20-2006 @ 4:44 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Lisa,

This is Diana from this website. I have found 2 recipes, one for a Christmas Cake and one for a Christmas Pudding that are by Splenda, the people who make the artificial sweetener and I have posted both of the recipes with photos on this site today.

The recipes are under the Diabetic and Low-Carb Treats Recipe Category. Here are the links to the reicpes:

Luxury Christmas Cake with Splenda Marzipan
http://www.dianasdesserts.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/recipes.recipeListing/filter/dianas/recipeID/3487/Recipe.cfm

Christmas Pudding
http://www.dianasdesserts.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/recipes.recipeListing/filter/dianas/recipeID/3488/Recipe.cfm

Hope one of these works out for your Mother-In-Law.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

This message was edited by diana on 10-21-06 @ 7:43 AM

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts