Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / The Best Ingredients / gluten free baking Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: gluten free baking -- page: 1 2 3

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

pfcello 02-16-2010 @ 3:18 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hello, I love to bake and have recently had to cut gluten (wheat, oats, barley, rye flours) out of my diet entirely.  Does anyone have a suggestion for a good and reliable mixture of non gluten flours I could make up for baking?  Also has anyone seen a gluten free puff pastry recipe anywhere?

nikki 02-22-2010 @ 2:12 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Bob's Red Mill has a few mixes that are gluten free.
King Arthur Flour also has some gluten free products.
I am 99.99% sure I saw some gluten free mixes in the market a week or so ago that are gluten free and I think they were Pillsbury products.

"Grandma Ikki"

chefhandy 03-05-2011 @ 4:29 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hi
I have a recipe that allows you to make up your own Gluten Free Flour at the testing stage - I'll keep you posted on the results - in the meantime head over to TheHandyKitchenfor some delicious gluten free tortillas  Wink Text

Let's make it easier

LauraAmador 03-30-2011 @ 4:20 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
The best gluten free EVERYTHING is Pamela's Products! Seriously! I
recently found out I had to eat gluten free and their products have
really saved my sweet tooth! I love their chocolate chip mini cookies,
their pancake mix, and their brownie mix! Yummm! You can get them
at Kroger.

As far as pre-made products, have you tried Udi's? I had to ask the
Kroger manager to order me their products, and it wasn't a problem.
Their muffins and cookies are really good!

Click Here to see Pamela's
Products Web Page

Blessings,

Laura Amador

http://amadorpuppy.blogspot.com/

edwardmorgan 08-26-2021 @ 2:34 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

Ivymeil 09-06-2021 @ 6:13 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Ivymeil 09-30-2021 @ 3:35 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Ivymeil 09-30-2021 @ 3:48 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

nikel 10-24-2021 @ 2:29 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

robertladisson 11-28-2021 @ 1:34 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts