Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / The Best Ingredients / Do you know where to purchase Butavan directly? Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Do you know where to purchase Butavan directly? -- page: 1 2

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

jrpierce70 03-27-2008 @ 11:02 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Butavan is a thick (pudding like consistency) very strong butter/vanilla emulsion flavoring that I use in nearly all my recipes. It looks and smells like butterscotch.

I have just been introduced to this wonderful product, but I would like to know where I can purchase directly.  It seems only a few select places sell this product, so they are able to mark the price up.  Please help me find this product and purchase directly to cut down on cost.  Thanks to all!!!

Peace & Love

nikki 03-28-2008 @ 2:21 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I had never heard of this but you have me interested.  I "googled" it and found a few sites that sell it. One is www.earlenescakes.com  the other is www.sugarcraft.com  there may be more but those are the first two that I saw.  Good luck in your search. (You may want to check with a local bakery by you they may be able to get the product for you via their supplier. Or they may use it and sell you some.)

"Grandma Ikki"

jrpierce70 03-28-2008 @ 6:23 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I had never heard of it before either until about 3 weeks ago.  I have used it in some of my cakes and icing and it "to die for".  I ordered from Sugarcraft............

Peace & Love

clmatt 04-30-2012 @ 4:59 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
isn't it branded in any way? Otherwise I would try to contact the place, but most likely they only sell in bulk and not in small numbers.

drhassan 03-06-2018 @ 5:25 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

Amyli 04-22-2018 @ 6:59 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

mrweb 05-11-2018 @ 2:14 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

markcarlson70 06-05-2018 @ 4:12 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

peter333 10-16-2019 @ 3:39 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

peter333 12-01-2019 @ 9:09 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts