Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / The Best Ingredients / non-dairy whipped cream Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: non-dairy whipped cream -- page: 1 2 3

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

cassidyb 12-09-2007 @ 8:06 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
hello everyone. Smile  can you help me pick the best brand for non dairy whipped cream to be used please..please..thank you

cass

diana 12-09-2007 @ 8:41 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Cass,

Since you live in the Philippines, I don't know what brands they have there. Here in the US, the non-dairy whipped topping that is the most popular is Cool Whip which is in the frozen section of the supermarket. There are other brands also. I hope this information helps you out.

Good luck!

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

cassidyb 12-09-2007 @ 7:56 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
hi diana,
thank you very much for the reply..il try to find that here in imported section of the supermarket.if i cant find that one,,may i ask for the alternative recipe for the whipped cream frosting that doesnt weep/ melt if its out in the ref...thank you very much again..

cass

cass

diana 12-10-2007 @ 7:39 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Cass,

You can't leave any type of whipped cream out. It must be refrigerated. I have at least 2 whipped cream frosting recipes on my website. Just type in Whipped Cream Topping for Cakes, or Stabilized Whipped Cream under the Search section (left side navigation bar on my homepage), then it will bring up the recipes to click on. You can also go to Recipes on my website, and go to the Frostings category for these and other frosting recipes.

Good luck!

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

This message was edited by diana on 12-10-07 @ 7:41 AM

TableBread 01-09-2008 @ 6:52 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Cassidy, did you manage to find a solution to this?  I am very interested in a non-dairy frosting since my beautiful wife is lactose intolerant.

~TableBread

I can usually be found in the kitchen, everything else can be found here: http://tablebread.blogspot.com

cassidyb 03-05-2008 @ 5:08 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
tablebread,
hi.am sorry i wasnt able to reply immediately,,i was too busy with my work..anyway,i wasnt able to find the cool  whip that ms. diana mentioned earlier,instead i use Vivid non-dairy whipped cream(the owner of the bakers supplies recommended it.the proportion is 3cups water,3cups sugar--to be boiled for 5-7 mins..then let it cool..meanwhile whip the 1cup vivid then gradually pour in the mixture.

i only use 1/4 recipe of it since i only cover a sinlge layer cake and i add dairy whipped cream to mixture so it would taste better..the vivid alone isnt that good.

i hope this help.

thank you

cass

girishmahor 04-23-2012 @ 11:53 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I have best non dairy whipped cream formulation and i
sale these formulation. This formulation already running
in many industry in India. If you interested please
contact me on my mail id,
kumarconsultant82@rediffmail.com

We make food consultancy and
sale many item food
formulation.  like Non dairy
whip cream, it best in global
market. many company use this
formula. if interested please
contect me.  

john150 03-02-2017 @ 1:28 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

peter333 07-23-2019 @ 6:03 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

peter333 07-23-2019 @ 6:04 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts