Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / kuih lapis Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: kuih lapis -- page: 1 2

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

ivywong68 04-25-2006 @ 5:22 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
does anyone know the recipe for kuih lapis?

diana 04-25-2006 @ 9:21 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Ivywong68,

This is Diana from Diana's Desserts website. Welcome to Diana's Desserts Website and to the Discussion Forum.

To answer your question about a recipe for Kuih Lapis, I have found a good one from The Star Online, CyberKuali (Malaysia).

I have placed the recipe on my website. Here is the link to click on below to view the recipe.

Kuih Lapis or Kueh Lapis
http://www.dianasdesserts.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/recipes.recipeListing/filter/dianas/recipeID/2999/Recipe.cfm

Please let me know if this is what you're looking for. I think it is. I don't know alot about most Asian desserts but the source is very reputable.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

ivywong68 04-25-2006 @ 10:20 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Thank you very much for the kuih lapis recipe. Excellent! I will try to make now.

Ivy

Ivymeil 09-05-2021 @ 6:30 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

edwardmorgan 02-14-2022 @ 6:32 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 03-05-2022 @ 10:05 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 03-05-2022 @ 11:20 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 04-02-2022 @ 7:58 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Borado 04-19-2022 @ 3:04 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Ivymuku20 04-20-2022 @ 5:20 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts