Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / Easiest Cream Puffs Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Easiest Cream Puffs

Printer-friendly Version  new posts first

edwardmorgan 04-02-2022 @ 7:52 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

edwardmorgan 03-05-2022 @ 11:50 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 02-14-2022 @ 6:26 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Ivymeil 09-05-2021 @ 8:04 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

girlmed 12-16-2004 @ 3:46 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
These cream puffs sounds really easy. I'll certainly give them a try. My family loves them!
Thanks!

Thanks Much!!

Kris 12-01-2004 @ 12:53 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hi all,
I thought this is the best and easiest cream puffs recipe I've tried. It makes about 20.

INGREDIENTS:
2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup milk

1/2 cup butter
1 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
4 eggs

DIRECTIONS:

1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).

2. Mix together vanilla instant pudding mix, cream and milk. Cover and refrigerate to set.

3.In a large pot, bring water and butter to a rolling boil. Stir in flour and salt until the mixture forms a ball. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon or stand mixer, beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.

4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Centers should be dry.

5. When the shells are cool, either split and fill them with the pudding mixture, or use a pastry bag to pipe the pudding into the shells.  

Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Smile

Cheers,
Kris

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts