Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Baking Tips & Ideas / dry food coloring Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: dry food coloring -- page: 1 2

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

kingB 01-23-2005 @ 8:23 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
i am looking for dry food coloring used in cake decoration. it comes in small jars and is very concentrated and is used to dye sugars, icings and other dry ingredients. i have seen it on a couple websites but i dont want to use my credit card over the net.. is there anyone that knows of a good cake decoration or accesory store in the vancouver canada area?

diana 01-24-2005 @ 10:38 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi kingB,

What you are looking for is called food colouring paste. It comes in a jar and is not liquid, but a paste used in cake decoration, etc.

Here are 3 stores you can find it at in the Vancouver, Canada area:

The Gourmet Warehouse
1856 Pandora Street.

Ming Wo
(don't know the address in Vancouver, but they have several stores).

Michaels Crafts or Michaels of Canada has food coloring paste.

I hope this helps you out a bit. Please let me know if you find it and where.

Most cooking and baking supply stores will carry it also. Just look up cake or baking supplies in your yellow pages.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

This message was edited by diana on 1-24-05 @ 10:40 AM

justash646 05-11-2007 @ 10:05 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
there is such a thing as dry food coloring and im in the process of e-mails with alton broem and thats what he uses on his shows as soon as i know something i will post again

justash646 05-11-2007 @ 11:56 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I found a web site thats has some   go to shopbakersnook.com and search for powered food coloring they have a good variety and all your primary colors so you can make as many as you wish.

DiannaLee 09-01-2022 @ 3:48 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

rogerturcotte 05-31-2023 @ 1:59 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

annajimmy 06-12-2023 @ 7:27 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

desireehull 06-28-2023 @ 10:04 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

montyt 07-19-2023 @ 11:30 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

montyt 07-20-2023 @ 3:17 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts