Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / By The Oven / Creating a cookie recipe Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Creating a cookie recipe -- page: 1 2 3

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

mom244now 08-10-2012 @ 12:23 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hi,
My children and I have fallen in love with a cream-filled oatmeal cookie at a local bakery. Basically it's two large, soft oatmeal cookies with icing in between.
I have 4 children and these cookies are $1.25 each so it's getting pretty expensive. We are trying to figure out how to make these cookies at home but are not having any luck. I have the ingrediants but I don't know the proportions.
I have a recipe for homemade icing but it doesn't taste the same and the cookie itself is different from any recipe I can find online. There are some raisins but they appear to be chopped and there aren't many of them. The oatmeal is not overwhelming either.
I would love any suggestion for how to take these ingrediants and come up with a workable recipe (mine never comes out right).

Bread flour, salt, whole eggs, raisins, oats, brown sugar, veg. shortening, corn syrup, baking soda.

Thank you in advance!

Mother of 4

chrisjordan123 11-12-2020 @ 11:36 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

johni 03-29-2021 @ 8:39 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Stepler716 03-30-2021 @ 4:04 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 03-31-2021 @ 7:39 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 03-31-2021 @ 7:40 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Zapzap 04-01-2021 @ 9:39 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Zapzap 04-01-2021 @ 9:41 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Zapzap 04-01-2021 @ 9:42 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Zapzap 04-02-2021 @ 9:11 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts