Joined: May. 12
Heres my own recipe for sponge cake
175 g unsalted butter
175 g caster sugar
3 eggs, beaten
175 g self-raising flour
3 tbsp strawberry jam
500 ml double cream
Buy Ingredients at mySupermarket More information
1. Set the oven to 180C/gas 4. Lightly butter two sandwich tins, each with a diameter of 20cm.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, and then slowly add the beaten egg.
3. Fold in the sifted flour and spoon the mixture into the prepared cake tins.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Leave to cool and then remove from the tins.
5. Whip the cream until thick and use it to fill the sponge with the jam.
6. Dust liberally with icing sugar to serve.
Hope it helps
Looking for ice cream business? check robofusionicecream.com for more information