Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / By The Oven / GIANT Muffins Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: GIANT Muffins

Printer-friendly Version  new posts first

krogerbest 06-08-2021 @ 8:09 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

nikki 01-19-2010 @ 10:13 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I use giant muffin pans quite often.  I do not change anything but the cook time.
I think my favorite sovory muffin is a cheddar,jajapeno cornbread muffin.  Goes great with chili or gumbo.

"Grandma Ikki"

snoboard 01-04-2010 @ 2:57 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Guess that's a 'kinda dumb' question!  When you really <think> 'bout it, what's a round cake?, only a giant cupcake!

Chef Boy-Ar-Bakke

This message was edited by snoboard on 1-4-10 @ 2:58 PM

snoboard 01-04-2010 @ 2:37 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Actually ANY muffin recipe.  What's the baking/leavening concept here to make them GIANT muffins?  Have a JUMBO mufffin pan, so do I just need to fill it up 2/3~3/4 of the way?

Chef Boy-Ar-Bakke

diana 03-04-2009 @ 8:05 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Ken, Which muffin recipe are you asking about? Is it the Dark Chocolate Muffins? Please post a response on this forum, ok.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

snoboard 03-04-2009 @ 7:59 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Do they take extra leavening agent to make them rise up?  Or is it the same?  I have a jumbo pan, just want to make sure if I have to change anything, or not.

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts