Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / By The Oven / How Long Is The Hiatus Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: How Long Is The Hiatus -- page: 1 2

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

Emkay 11-11-2008 @ 11:05 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I was wondering when guest reviews and recipe submissions would be enabled. I am starting to believe that this hiatus (which is well deserved) is going to be more like a 1 yr. or 2 yr. period (as opposed to a few months which I initially guessed). Hopefully, it doesn't affect the number of visits per day- I am a frequent visitor and I feel this website is wonderful for other home bakers. So... Diana, if you are out there Wink  we would love to hear from you
-Maria from San Antonio, TX

diana 11-11-2008 @ 11:46 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Maria,

Thank you for your interest in my website and also about my "hiatus". I don't know when exactly I am going to place the recipe submissions and reviews of the recipes back on the website. I have given some thought to sending out a Diana's Desserts Newsletter for the Christmas holidays 2008, but I'm not sure yet. If I do, it will be emailed out in December sometime.

I have been enjoying my "hiatus", but am also missing working on my site, so hopefully I will reinstate the reviews and submissions categories early next year (2009).

Take good care and have a wonderful and peaceful holiday season.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

This message was edited by diana on 11-11-08 @ 11:47 AM

jgoldman 11-15-2008 @ 7:34 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Diana -- Im starting to do some research for a tribute recipe collection in memory of my mother, Ruth Goldman of Auburn, N.Y., who I gather was a pen pal of yours over the years and a fairly regular contributor to your wonderful recipe site. Mom passed away in April 2007 of pancreatic cancer at the age of 79. Several of her friends in Auburn  who were perennial beneficiaries of her cheesecakes during the holiday season  suggested that I compile a memorial collection of her favorite recipes. Im considering that, but also would like to hear from others who perhaps tried some of her dessert recipes over the years. Id welcome any insights or suggestions from you. Im her eldest son, but definitely not a culinary expert. Thanks kindly for any ideas. Sorry to bother you during your hiatus.

Jay P. Goldman
Silver Spring, Md.
jgoldman@aasa.org

skhan 11-18-2008 @ 2:16 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I was also wondering how long this hiatus is going to be! I'm a frequent visitor here & I LOVE this site.
Infact, this site inspired me a lot!
I hope to see you soon Diana & that was nice to hear from you!

Regards,
skhan

skhan
http://www.bakingdelight.com
http://www.skhan.bakingdelight.com

krogerbest 06-08-2021 @ 8:14 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

edwardmorgan 02-05-2022 @ 3:26 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 02-15-2022 @ 12:26 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

rubyrobinson555 02-21-2022 @ 2:44 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 02-26-2022 @ 3:07 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 02-28-2022 @ 2:36 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts