Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / By The Oven / CHO CHO BAR MANUFACTURER Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: CHO CHO BAR MANUFACTURER

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

JOHNFROMQUEENS 12-06-2005 @ 2:59 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
HELLO, IT HAS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY FOR YEARS, THIS MYSTERIOUS DELICIOUS ICE CREAM TREAT FROM MY CHILDHOOD. JUST BY CHANCE OR FAITH I HAPPENED UPON DIANA'S DESSERTS SITE AND I NOW KNEW I HAD NOT IMAGINED IT ALL. CHO CHO BARS DID EXIST. AND I HAVE SOME NEWS.THERE WAS A MANUFACTURER OF THIS ICE CREAM AT LEAST ON THE EAST COAST THAT IS STILL IN BUSINESS. HOOD ICE CREAM. THAY HAVE A WONDERFUL WEB SITE AND I HAVE E-MAILED THEM WANTING TO KNOW WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO START REMANUFACTURING THE CHO CHO BAR. IT'S WORTH A SHOT, ALL YOU FOLKS WHO REMEMBER THE CHO CHO BAR, EMAIL THEM WITH THE SAME REQUEST.

wallis104 12-15-2005 @ 12:10 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Heh John.....  I LOVED ChoCho bars.....  Isn't it funny that they've been on my mind recently also....

I "googled" ChoCho and it brought me to your post....

LOL - I'm off to request a "re-start" of ChoCho !!!

janice

JOHNFROMQUEENS 12-15-2005 @ 2:40 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
It is really amazing how many people, when asked, do remember these ice cream bars. Considering it was something I haven't tasted in over forty years! Now if only enough people e-mail Hood ice cream they might consider bring them back.

wallis104 12-15-2005 @ 6:26 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Here's my reply from Hood.....

from Hood Answer Mom

Thank you for contacting us regarding our products. This is not an item which we produce. We do not have any plans to introduce this; however, I have shared your comments with our Marketing Department. Thank you again for writing.

janice

This message was edited by wallis104 on 12-15-05 @ 6:27 AM

JOHNFROMQUEENS 12-15-2005 @ 11:44 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
HI JANICE, JUST ABOUT WHAT THEY TOLD ME. WE NEED TO REALIZE THESE PEOPLE MOST LIKELY WEREN'T BORN WHEN THIS ICE CREAM WAS MADE.
I HOPE OTHERS E-MAIL THEM.
KEEP THE FAITH
JOHN

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts