Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / By The Oven / Cookbook recommendation Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Cookbook recommendation

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

Shimul 02-14-2005 @ 1:51 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I am looking for a good cookbook exclusively for muffins and I am not sure which one to buy. Any recommendations?

On another note, Diana, I have been visiting this site for a long time now and have made several of your recipes. Most have turned out excellent. I recently tried the Warm lemon sponge cakes and they turned out great! Thanks!

- Shimul

diana 02-14-2005 @ 2:18 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Shimul,

Welcome to Diana's Desserts Discussion Forum and also I am so glad you have had success with most of the recipes you've made from Diana's Desserts Website.

As far as a recommendation for a Muffin cookbook, I have 2 or 3 I'd like to recommend to you. They are:

1. The Williams-Sonoma Collection: Muffins (Williams Sonoma Collection)
by Beth Hensperger

2. Mostly Muffins : Quick and Easy Recipes for Over 75 Delicious Muffins and Spreads
by Barbara Albright, Leslie Weiner

3. Muffins : Sixty Sweet and Savory Recipes... From Old Favorites to New
by ELIZABETH ALSTON

Any of these books I would highly recommend. All of these cookbooks (and more) may be purchased on Amazon.com.

Take care and please let me know which one (or ones) you bought and how the recipes turned out.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

This message was edited by diana on 2-14-05 @ 2:19 PM

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts