Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / By The Oven / Cream Puffs that did not puff! Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Cream Puffs that did not puff!

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

mindylu 02-21-2004 @ 9:20 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hi all-
I tried making Cream Puffs the other day and as the recipe states, leave room for them to expand on baking tray, I wish!!
They were just eggy and did not Puff at all, I had to throw them out.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance!

Mindy ~~~

Johnna 03-01-2004 @ 5:17 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
     It sounds like to much butter or eggs or not enough flour ,  I have a old cream puff  Recipe i can give you to see if this one well work , if you would like it let me know and I well give it to you

Johnna

diana 03-01-2004 @ 6:22 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Mindy,

This is Diana from Diana's Desserts website.

I was just wondering what Cream Puff recipe you used. Was it a recipe from my website? If so, which one was it?

Thank You.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

This message was edited by diana on 3-1-04 @ 6:24 PM

mindylu 06-07-2004 @ 8:19 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Diana-
I don't thinkl it was your recipe, It was one from a old cookbook. I will try yours.Sorry for late reply- been travaeling.

Mindy ~~~

diana 06-07-2004 @ 11:01 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Mindy,

Ok. Please let me know how they turned out.

Take care.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts