|bea||-- 04-28-2003 @ 6:19 AM|
Hi ev'rybody..I'd like to share with u this recipe..
Orange Chiffon Cake
2 oz water
21/2 oz salad oil
2 oz Hong Kong flour or self-raising flour sieve with 1/8 tsp bicarb. of soda
4 oz Optima flour
4 egg yolks
1 tsp orange colouring,paste
4 egg whites
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
3 oz sugar
1. Mix oil and water.
2. Fold in HongKong flour alternately with optima flour.
3. Add in egg yolks, one at a time followed by the colouring, paste. Blend well.
1. In another bowl,beat egg whites, cream of tartar & sugar until light.
2. Add Part A to Part B. Mix well.
3. Bake in oven at temp: 180°C for 50-60 mins.
1 can of Mandarin oranges
10-12 oz water
3 oz sugar
3 tablespoon instant jelly
3 tablespoon cornflour
1 teaspoon orange colouring,paste
1. Mix cornflour & jelly in a pot.
2. Add water and stir to prevent clumping.
3. Add in the colouring, paste & sugar.
4. Put the pot to a boil at medium heat. Stir continuously until it becomes thick.
5. Spread the oranges and the topping onto cake.
|Diana's Desserts Forum :||http://www.dianasdesserts.com/website/forum|