Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / The Best Ingredients / Malted Milk Powder in San Francisco? Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Malted Milk Powder in San Francisco? -- page: 1 2 3

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

emilymariko 06-15-2005 @ 4:12 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hi!
I would like to create low-fat chocolate malt 'milk shakes' (non-fat milk, ice, cocoa and malted milk powder)but I can't find malted milk powder anywhere in San Francisco and I have been trying the specialty shops! Can anyone let me where I might find it? Thank you!

diana 06-15-2005 @ 6:35 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi,

Carnation makes (powdered that you add milk to) a Malted Milk Mix in a jar. You would probably find it in the aisle where hot chocolate mixes are, etc. You can find it at most supermarkets. I know Albertsons carries it, in both the Original and Chocolate Flavored. I would assume it could be found at most other large supermarkets.

Please let me know if you find it.

Good Luck!

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

diana 11-17-2005 @ 5:57 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Emily,

Did you ever find the malted milk powder in San Francisco?

As I said before, Carnation makes an Original and also a Chocolate Flavored Malted Milk Powder and it can be found in most supermarkets.

I was just curious if you found it.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

natcat 06-28-2007 @ 10:57 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
  If San Francisco has a Smart & Final store there, they have Nestles Carnation Malted Milk Powder...
  Also, in any of the grocery stores should have it, in the 13 ounce jars.....

Have A Sweet Day!!
    Carol

emilymariko 06-30-2007 @ 1:52 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Thanks so much! I found it. Some of our 'super' markets are a little too small to carry it but now I know most do! Thank you for the information!

edwardmorgan 08-26-2021 @ 2:11 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

edwardmorgan 01-03-2022 @ 5:30 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 01-10-2022 @ 3:33 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 01-10-2022 @ 5:19 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 02-05-2022 @ 3:46 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts