Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / The Best Ingredients / Total Greek Yogurt Contact Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Total Greek Yogurt Contact -- page: 1 2

Printer-friendly Version  new posts first

seoulimmigratio 04-04-2024 @ 5:13 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

dann 04-01-2024 @ 9:28 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

dann 03-30-2024 @ 8:28 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

dann 03-12-2024 @ 3:57 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

blabling2 03-05-2024 @ 9:40 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

yonogo2704 03-04-2024 @ 2:20 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

trekpickled 02-28-2024 @ 6:42 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

diana 01-29-2005 @ 9:31 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi,

I received an email from Kathleen, a guest to Diana's Desserts Website about some updated information on Fage Total Greek Yogurt. I will share it with you:

"I was searching for a recipe for Greek yogurt and saw an old thread (2003 and 2004) on it.  Trader Joe's has had trouble keeping the Total Greek yogurt because of import laws and are hoping to be able to get it again.  I think they might still be able to stock it in the CA stores but I'm in WA state and they were told they could not ship it across the state border.  Some stupid outdated law about dairy products.  They are fighting it.
Meanwhile they have one with their own label on that is quite good.  
I have been on a low carb, high protein diet called Fat Flush as an a vegetarian struggle to get the protein I need for the diet.  Total was perfect because it was very high in protein and low in carbs.  The Trader Joes brand is not as good that way but still much better than any other kind of yogurt.
I just bought a new yogurt maker and a yogurt cheese maker.  It sounds like from what I found on the web that Greek yogurt is just regular plain yogurt stained in cheese cloth overnight.
I haven't tried it yet (my first yogurt batch is setting as I type) but I am thinking that I can put it in the Yogurt cheese maker and take it out when it is firmer but not as firm as cream cheese and I should have Greek Yogurt.  Much better than driving to another town to Trader Joes!
Anyway if inquiries are still coming in, this information may be helpful."

Kathleen

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

soccerdad 10-27-2004 @ 7:30 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hi
The bad news on Total yogurt is that is likely to be out of business until mid 2005. The good news is I found a a fabulous yogurt at Whole Foods made of Water Buffalo Milk. It is called Woodstock Water Buffalo and it is the best yogurt I have ever tasted.

Enjoy.

bbs521 09-01-2004 @ 12:42 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Thank you. I did fine the Fage Greek yogurt at Trader Joe's. Beverly

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts