Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / Add Chocolate to Strawberry Pie? Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Add Chocolate to Strawberry Pie?

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

LauraAmador 04-14-2011 @ 3:46 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I recently made a strawberry pie that I blogged about. A follower asked
me how I could add chocolate to the recipe. I suggested a chocolate
graham cracker crust instead of the regular graham cracker crust, but
can
any of you suggest something else as well? The recipe uses vanilla
cook-
and-serve pudding... could I use a chocolate instead?

The recipe is on my blog: http://iwantchocolate-llaura.blogspot.com/

Thanks!!!

Blessings,

Laura Amador

http://amadorpuppy.blogspot.com/

This message was edited by LauraAmador on 4-14-11 @ 8:19 AM

leonadavis06 06-21-2012 @ 10:54 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Nice blog! I referred it to my best friend cause she was looking for the recipe, Thanks a lot. Learned a lot from your blog Smile  God bless

Looking for ice cream business? check robofusionicecream.com for more information

thecandystoreon 07-19-2012 @ 1:59 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Guessing and adding chocolate to different foods had lead to the best snacks. Consider chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered raisins, etc. Love that your thinking was about chocolate!

The Candy Store - Candy Gifts

morgan12 04-26-2019 @ 1:20 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

peter333 10-12-2019 @ 3:39 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

peter333 12-04-2019 @ 4:56 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

krogerbest 06-07-2021 @ 5:42 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts