Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / last week recipe Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: last week recipe

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

anouche 08-02-2007 @ 8:50 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
who can tell me how can i find the recipe of last week?
And the other recipes from other weeks. I tried evry thing and i can t find it. there must be a way.
please help me.
thank so much.
anouche

diana 08-02-2007 @ 9:00 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Anouche,

At this time there is no way to find out what the Recipe of the Week (for previous weeks) are on my website. I don't keep a record of them. I will look into this and if there is a way to put this information on my website, there will something to "click" on on the left hand navigation bar to bring you to the previous Recipes of the Week.

Thank you for asking and actually it's a great idea.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

krogerbest 06-08-2021 @ 9:52 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

Tina74 07-14-2021 @ 2:24 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Ivymeil 09-04-2021 @ 8:14 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Ivymeil 09-04-2021 @ 9:25 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Ivymeil 09-05-2021 @ 6:09 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Mrakses 09-27-2022 @ 6:25 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts