Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / 4th of July Dessert Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: 4th of July Dessert

Printer-friendly Version  new posts first

Ivymeil 09-04-2021 @ 8:13 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

Ivymeil 09-04-2021 @ 8:08 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

falsodiner 08-13-2021 @ 5:24 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Anthony4W 08-10-2021 @ 7:58 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

kerrypaul 06-28-2021 @ 1:28 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

kerrypaul 06-28-2021 @ 1:27 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

krogerbest 06-08-2021 @ 9:54 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Emkay 06-27-2007 @ 11:20 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I imagine you could do a Trifle using pieces of angel food cake or pound cake, whipped cream, fresh strawberries, and fresh blueberries. A quick online search lead me to one of my other favorite recipe websites- www.allrecipes.com. Here is a very popular and highly rated dessert similar to the trifle I described: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Strawberry-Angel-Food-Dessert/Detail.aspx
www.dianasdesserts.com has plenty of delectable desserts to choose from that make a stunning presentations. Wink  I can vouch for it!
BTW, I love Red Zinfandel as well Smile

2bikes116 06-27-2007 @ 6:55 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I make a white cake in a 13 x 9 pan. Drop red and blue food coloring on top of batter and swirl. White icing and patriotic sprinkles. Can also be done with an angel food cake.  Enjoy

RedZinner 06-26-2007 @ 5:27 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Anyone have a special dessert they prepare for their 4th of July festivities? My mother always did cupcakes or a sheet cake of the flag but I'm looking for something different.

Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and be saved.

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts