Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / bundt cake recipe Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: bundt cake recipe

Printer-friendly Version  new posts first

oilumiun12 04-10-2024 @ 1:46 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

Ivymeil 09-04-2021 @ 8:13 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Tina74 08-09-2021 @ 3:46 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

cakebaker 05-12-2007 @ 10:39 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Diana, thanks so much for helping me with this recipe.

Thanks also for your conversion calculator...not being in the US and having different cup measurements etc makes a lot of difference when trying to make recipes from different sites. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

diana 05-12-2007 @ 7:10 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi cakebaker,

Here is the link to click on for the recipe for Chilly Day Apple Cake on this website. It's under my (Diana's Recipe Book) recipe's under the Autumn and Winter category:

Chilly Day Apple Cake
http://www.dianasdesserts.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/recipes.recipeListing/filter/dianas/recipeID/2499/Recipe.cfm

Hope you like it.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

cakebaker 05-12-2007 @ 5:40 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I've done a search for chilly day apple cake and can't find anything. I would love to try it.
Can you possibly give me an idea of where to find it on this site?

sweetgardenange 02-12-2007 @ 8:03 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
In response to a bundt cake recipe, stay on this site and search for "chilly day apple cake."  This is a fabulous cake with cinnamon apples, in its layers.  I bought it to work and received rave reviews and many requests for the recipe. Pam the bundt pan and flour well.  No problem in getting this one out!

sarah 09-28-2006 @ 5:38 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Actually, I have never had any trouble with getting them out of the pan... I just grease and flour them really well... silicone pans also work really well. They say you don't have to grease them, but they work better if you do. Do you have any favorite recipes for bundt cakes?

cdg327 09-26-2006 @ 7:29 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
i love bunt cakes too... buuuut i can never get the cake to come out of the pan right... any good tricks?

sarah 09-22-2006 @ 3:25 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Does anyone have good recipe's for bundt cakes, preferably for 12 cup bundt pans? I really like bundt cakes, but I don't have many recipe's.
Thanks!
sarah

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts