Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / Question about toblerone cheesecake Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Question about toblerone cheesecake

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

Shimul 07-14-2005 @ 12:44 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hi Diana,

Your recipe for Toblerone cheesecake does not require any egg or gelatine. Is this a different kind of cheesecake since I have never baked a cheesecake that does not require some form of eggs. What is the consistency of the cheesecake if it does not require any eggs?

Thanks,
Shimul

diana 07-15-2005 @ 8:24 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Shimul,

Actually there are alot of cheesecake recipes that don't require eggs. These are always "no bake" cheesecakes.

The consistency is very smooth. You must leave the cheesecake in the refrigerator for, I recommend, up to 12 hours or overnight so it has time to set. This toblerone cheesecake's texture may be a little softer than other no-bake cheesecakes as it doens't have gelatine in it to firm it up as much.

It tastes really wonderful. This recipe was submitted by a guest to my website and I made it myself to make sure it was s recipe that worked and it did. Try it, I think you'll like it very much.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts