Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / Make your own Coffee Liqueur Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Make your own Coffee Liqueur

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

Irene 10-16-2004 @ 6:46 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I make my own Coffee Liqueur and here is the recipe which I would like to share with those who need it but find it's too expensive or difficult to get in your local supermarkets.Adding 1-2 tbsp Coffee Liqueur to a glass of cold milk taste yummy.

Irene

Coffee Liqueur

Sugar Syrup:

1 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar

1 cup of granulated sugar

2 cups of water

Put all the ingredients in a large sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Stirring it often. When it start boiling lower the heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Pour syrup into a glass container and let it cool to room temperature.

Liqueur

3 cups of sugar syrup

1/2 cup instant coffee

2 1/2 cups vodka

4 tsp vanilla essence

Stir into the sugar syrup 1/2 cup instant coffee until it dissolves.Pour into a screw top jar or bottle.Stir in 2 1/2 cup of vodka and 4 tsp of vanilla.Close jar and store in cool dark place for at least a week to mature- the longer , the better.

Text

Ivymeil 09-06-2021 @ 5:55 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

edwardmorgan 02-14-2022 @ 6:21 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts