Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / Tips on to be a Chef Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Tips on to be a Chef -- page: 1 2

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

smile 03-26-2004 @ 9:07 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hi Diana,

I'm 29 from the Philippines can you give me some advices/tips on how to be a good chef? At present I'm enrolled in a culinary school for level 1 basic cooking & preparation. Thank you for reading looking forward for your reply.

smile

diana 03-27-2004 @ 8:44 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Smile,

I really don't have any tips or advice on how to be a good chef as I am just a home baker and have never been a professional chef. My advice to you would be to listen well, work hard in culinary school, and also a little good luck wouldn't hurt.

Take care and I hope you continue to enjoy Diana's Desserts website and Discussion Forum.

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

This message was edited by diana on 3-28-04 @ 8:20 AM

Barb 05-13-2004 @ 7:20 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I cooked in resturants for many years, I belive to be a good chef you have to love to cook,then it falls in place.good luck to you

JamesLParr 09-23-2021 @ 4:21 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

Tina74 12-13-2021 @ 10:06 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 12-30-2021 @ 10:56 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 02-14-2022 @ 6:12 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 02-14-2022 @ 6:13 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

jsmith65 02-24-2022 @ 5:23 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

jsmith65 02-24-2022 @ 5:24 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts