Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Recipe Ideas / Bread Machine Fruity Loaf Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Bread Machine Fruity Loaf

Printer-friendly Version  new posts first

diana 03-11-2004 @ 7:41 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Irene,

What do you think of the idea of submitting all of the recipes you've put on this Discussion Forum and submitting them to my website. That would be great!

Just go to the Submit a Recipe link on any page of Dian's Desserts website. It's on the left hand side navigation bar, and click on it. That will bring you to the Submit a Recipe page.

I just thought that this way more guest's to Diana's Desserts website would see your recipes if you submitted them directly to the site, and that way they would not just be on the Discussion Forum, but in the Guest Recipe Book (giving you the credit) on this site also. What do you think?

Please email me if you have any questions or comments about this, okay. My email address is: diana@dianasdesserts.com

I really appreciate you sharing your recipes with us.

Thank You.
Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

This message was edited by diana on 3-11-04 @ 7:49 AM

Irene 03-10-2004 @ 9:10 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Bread Machine Fruity Loaf

If you really like hot cross buns and think that making them is quite an effort then I recommend this recipe - same taste, less work.

Happy Baking,
   Irene

Ingredients:

1cup milk
3 tablespoons butter
1 egg
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups flour
1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp instant yeast
3/4 cup mixed peel or raisins

Directions:

Add all ingredients, except fruit, to the bread pan in the order listed (or as directed in your bread maker instructions).

Set bread machine to the sweet setting and start. Add fruit when the beeper beep.

But if you don’t have a sweet bread cycle then you can use regular setting and I am pretty sure it would work just fine.

Makes: 2 lbs loaf

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts