Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / Baking Tips & Ideas / Cake recipe Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Cake recipe -- page: 1 2

Printer-friendly Version  new posts first

edwardmorgan 05-05-2022 @ 9:34 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

edwardmorgan 05-05-2022 @ 9:34 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Borado 04-19-2022 @ 2:45 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 04-07-2022 @ 3:19 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 04-07-2022 @ 3:18 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

edwardmorgan 12-30-2021 @ 10:32 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

nikki 10-14-2009 @ 1:05 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
As I said in an earlier post I read that if the batter is stirred and not over mixed it is supposed to not "crawl" out of the pan.  I have not tried it since I read that little tid bit of info.  There are far too many cake recipes to try and never enough time to try them all to waste (Or should I say "waist") time and money on.  
Best of luck with your cake, if you try it again and just stir the batter by hand (the old fashioned way) let me know how it turns out.

"Grandma Ikki"

croy 10-13-2009 @ 5:05 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
My pound cake is in the oven right now looking like the "crawlin" cake LOL. I noticed the lava flow has slowed I followed all the directions even using the pan it called for (a tube). I'm devasted. I used the blender too and have for years I just can't believe what I saw this evening in the oven. I guess I'm tossing that recipe to the trash probably with the cake too.Text

nikki 09-26-2009 @ 2:56 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
The site looks interseting.  Course that's all I need is another source for recipes.
Would love to figure out how Julie did it making the recipes in Julia Child's book Mastering The Art of French Cooking.  I mean really, can you make all those recipes in a year and not gain a gazillion pounds?!
By the way if you have not checked out http://www.northpole.com there are loads of recipes there as well. Have to watch out I have found errors but all in all they look pretty interesting.  Also there are things for kids to do.  Something to keep in mind closer to the holidays.

"Grandma Ikki"

ivalla 09-26-2009 @ 11:52 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hey i found a page where you can find lots of recipes  to
make all kind of cakes, I hope you can find something
delicious!
http://www.recipebuddys.
com

Smile

Cook

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts