Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / By The Oven / Cheesecakes Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Cheesecakes

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

ksellner 01-31-2012 @ 1:17 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Diana,
First, I have to thank you for sharing all your amazing recipes as well as your knowledge and tips on baking the perfect cheesecake. Since finding you, I've gone from baking cheesecakes for family gatherings and holidays to taking requests from friends and co-workers. I also think its great that other guests can post their recipes on your Website. So, again, thank you.
Second, I'm hoping you can help.  I've always made 9in cheesecakes, nothing smaller.  Recently I've been asked if I can make smaller cheesecakes, not mini's, but more like 6,7in. I have no idea on measurement conversions and baking times.  Can you please help?

Thanks,
Kristie

Khim 02-07-2012 @ 9:11 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I love cheese so much. I'm fun of experimenting different
recipes for cheese and I found some site with cheese
recipe one of these is www.gourmetrecipe.com and this
site as well. I will recommend this to my friends.

Khim

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts