Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / By The Oven / Pear Pecan mini muffins Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Pear Pecan mini muffins

Printer-friendly Version  new posts first

edwardmorgan 02-05-2022 @ 3:28 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

krogerbest 06-08-2021 @ 8:19 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

weddingdance 07-05-2008 @ 4:58 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Also, the recipe makes 40 mini muffins, not 24.  There's only 16 left! (and there are only two of us here...) :-)

Weddingdance

weddingdance 07-05-2008 @ 4:31 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Good morning all!
I made Diana's pear and pecan mini muffins yesterday, and they are scrumptious!  Three things I noticed:
1. Even though I used a dark pan, I should have kept the oven temperature at 425 degrees as she said (I reduced it to 400 as I usually do, but didn't need to).
2. Her instructions were a bit out of order; I should have added the pears and nuts to the dry mix, and THEN mixed the egg, butter and milk.  The butter had congealed and stuck to the mixing wand by the time I had peeled and diced the pear.
3.  I'll use about half as much butter next time and I'm sure they'll still be delicious.

I'm so glad I found her website!  I've just started using my mini muffin pan.  Next step = my mini loaf pans!

Weddingdance

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts