Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / By The Oven / Braided Apple Challah Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Braided Apple Challah

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

aussieIngrid 03-22-2008 @ 3:42 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I want to make Braided Apple Challah, but I dont own a bread machine. How does one adjust the method of making this bread without a bread machine?  

Thanks in advance.

Warmly,
Ingrid

luv2cook1 06-14-2011 @ 9:43 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
I actually do my braided breads both ways.  Yes - using the bread machine really saves alot of time and work (let the machine make the dough), as the machine does all of the kneading and rising then when the dough is done you can braid it or shape it any way you want - then bake it.  I am trying to perfect the art of braiding now (especially the 6 braid).  One good thing is that the finished bread is just as delicious both ways (by hand or machine.)  

Sandy

krogerbest 06-08-2021 @ 8:04 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts