Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / By The Oven / Unsalted Butter Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Unsalted Butter

Printer-friendly Version  new posts first

diana 12-20-2006 @ 8:42 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi skhan,

Yes, you can replace the unsalted butter with salted butter and skip the salt part in the dry mixture of flour and baking powder. Also, unsalted butter is sometimes called "sweet" butter so maybe it's called that where you live.

Sincerely, Diana, Diana's Desserts

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

skhan 12-19-2006 @ 10:33 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hellow All !
I am planning to bake Fruit Nut Bread given in Dianas'Recipe section. Can enyone please tell me that can I replace the unsalted butter with salted butter and skip the salt part in the dry mixture of flour and baking powder? I couldn't find any branded unsalted butter here in my city.
                       OR
Can I replace the unsalted butter with a homemade cultured butter which is also unsalted but it is cultured.

skhan

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts