Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / By The Oven / Best Cake Recipe for Chocolate Paper? Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: Best Cake Recipe for Chocolate Paper? -- page: 1 2 3

Printer-friendly Version  new posts last

doodlebugs 06-11-2006 @ 12:23 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
Hello friends and fellow bakers....I need to make 35 individual cakes in gift form for a birthday party Friday.  I am going to try to make gifts wrpped in the chocolate paper and the flowers in the same.  My question is..which cake recipe would you recommend using?  I am thinking the petit fours recipe..and do the raspberry glaze in between the layers.. I also thought making a ganache to pour over the whole 2" cake before wrapping it in the chocolate paper.  Any suggestions or tips?  I normlly would just try a few and see which works out best, but my DH has esophgeal cancer and needs constant attention...so my time is very limited.  Thank you for your suggestions and expertise.

Linda
http://www.thepaperedrabbit.com
http://www.doodlebugsandlollipopsltd.com

Samuel321 06-30-2021 @ 8:36 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

Samuel321 06-30-2021 @ 8:37 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Tina74 07-14-2021 @ 2:26 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

scottmark 07-18-2021 @ 7:31 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

hohnjames 07-26-2021 @ 4:47 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

hohnjames 07-26-2021 @ 4:48 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

hohnjames 07-26-2021 @ 4:56 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

hohnjames 07-26-2021 @ 4:56 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

hohnjames 07-26-2021 @ 4:57 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts