Diana's Desserts Forum

Diana's Desserts Forum / By The Oven / using instant yeast in bread machine recipes. Search | Register | Log In
     Reply to this DiscussionReply to this Discussion << previous discussion || next discussion >> 
Posted By Discussion Topic: using instant yeast in bread machine recipes.

Printer-friendly Version  new posts first

michealbryn38 04-07-2022 @ 3:27 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

Sorry, this message can not be displayed at this time.
It has not been approved by an administrator or moderator.

samwhite 03-28-2022 @ 10:28 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

BethRuiz 03-28-2022 @ 12:10 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 

diana 05-31-2004 @ 2:21 PM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
Administrator
more info 
Hi Koren-Elizabeth,

Have you made sure that your bread machine yeast has not expired? If you have, then I think the problem must lie with your bread machine. After all it is 9 years old and the way they make these appliances these days, they're not built to last forever if you know what I mean.

Give yourself a treat and purchase a nice brand new bread machine, if you can, and hopefully you won't have the rising problems anymore.

By the way, Zojirushi is a very good brand of bread machines if you have a place you can buy one where you live. Also, you can order through the internet with a credit card if need be.

Good Luck, and let us know how it all went.

Take care and Happy Baking!

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

keg265 05-31-2004 @ 9:00 AM                           Reply to this Discussion   Edit This Message   Delete This Message.
more info 
i am having problems with my bread machine. it doesnt fully rise. or itrises and then falls to half of its full size. what can i do  to fix this problem? can i put the d0ough to a quick bread setting since instant yeast akes less time to rise? or maybe my bread machine is gettin tooo old . i had it since 1995.
what should i do?
please help me!
thnaks,
koren-elizabeth
keg265@yahoo.com
Playful Wink

Your Friend,
Koren-Elizabeth greenidge

Diana's Desserts Forum Home | Back to Diana's Desserts Home Page | Contact the Webmaster

© 2004 Diana's Desserts