Topic: from where we found full cream

babita22    -- 01-27-2005 @ 3:48 PM
can anyone let me know about where i search for full cream in a grocery store & its brand name.

thank u!

Best Wishes

diana    -- 01-27-2005 @ 6:05 PM
  Hi Babita,

Full cream is called Heavy Cream, and you can find it in the milk or dairy section of the grocery store.

Good Luck!!

Sincerely, Diana
Diana's Desserts

Diana's Desserts Forum :