|minibaklava1||-- 06-06-2012 @ 12:21 AM|
Tips to Bake Delicious Baklava Dessert:
1. Make the syrup 24 hours in advance,so that its in the
room temperature when you bake the hot baklava next
2. Before baking, cut the baklava into triangles
3. Melt the butter over a low heat temperature and do
not let it cool off throughout the process.
4. To make the phyllo crispy, brush each sheet of
phyllo with butter just before you add it to the
5. Fill the few phyllo butter sheets with nuts to give
6. Bake it in 325ºF oven for about 30-35 minutes, until
slightly browned... Remember Slightly
7. Bring it out of the oven and let it settle for 5
minutes or so and then pour the syrup over it.
Your delicious Baklava is ready!
Minibaklava - Middle Eastern
|Diana's Desserts Forum :||http://www.dianasdesserts.com/website/forum|