Topic: Not an experanced cook

rmaxie87@hotmai    -- 12-07-2009 @ 11:22 AM
  on a pumpkin roll recipe it says a damp towel. . what would you call damp? I am not that experanced with pumpkin roll and very confused

snoboard    -- 12-08-2009 @ 8:56 AM
  Damp towel............, First you wet the towel in either in a bowl or under the faucet, then wring it dry 'til there' no water left.  That's what I call a 'damp' towel.  I try to use a smooth cotton towel, not a bath towel!

This message was edited by snoboard on 12-8-09 @ 8:58 AM

Diana's Desserts Forum :