Jello Fudge Chocolate Pudding Mix
1 3/4 cups + 2 teaspoons milk
1. Crush the graham crackers and put them on the bottom of a 2 quart baking pan.
2. Melt or toast marshmallows and add 2 teaspoons of milk, mix and add on top of graham crackers.
3. Put the 1 3/4 cups milk in a separate bowl and mix with the pudding mix.
4. Let pudding sit in the fridge for 5 minutes, then pour on top of the marshmallows.
5. Put 4 marshmallows in the middle and one in the middle on the top of them.
6. Serve and ENJOY!
Makes 12 servings.
Source: Our Own Recipe
Submitted By: Jane and Maggie
Date: June 22, 2010