2 cups milk
4 ripe bananas, chopped
4 tbsp. powdered sugar
Pistachios, chopped, for decoration (optional)
1. In a blender, blend milk and chopped bananas.
2. Pour the banana/milk mixture into a pan and set stove on high heat.
3. Add the powered sugar slowly, stirring continuously.
4. Bring mixture to a boil.
5. Make sure the smoothie is of even consistency.
6. Take mixture off of heat and set aside to cool.
7. Decorate with chopped pistachios and serve chilled.
Makes 4 servings.
Source: My Own Recipe
Submitted By: Anna Sneha Mathew
Date: May 30, 2010