175g (6 oz.) dessicated coconut (extra fine shredded coconut)
1 cup milk
6 tsp. coconut oil
1/2 cup finely ground sugar (caster sugar or in the US, Baker's Sugar)
1/2 cup maize flour (finely ground corn flour)
1 tsp. baking powder
2 tbsp. bread crumbs
1. Beat the oil, fine sugar and eggs.
2. Add the milk.
3. Gently add in the dessicated coconut and bread crumbs.
4. Add in the flour sifted with baking powder.
4. Mix well with blender until consistent.
5. Grease baking tray and set microwave oven to 100% power for 6 minutes.
6. Check with a wooden skewer to make sure the dish is done.
7. Cut into diamond shapes and serve warm.
Makes 6 servings.
Source: My Own Recipe
Submitted By: Anna Sneha Mathew
Date: May 13, 2010