2 packages instant vanilla pudding
8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed (I recommend Cool Whip Non-Dairy Whipped Topping)
1 lb. box of graham crackers
Chocolate Frosting (use either store bought ready made chocolate frosting or you may make your own)
1. Prepare pudding according the manufacturer's directions, except using half the milk called for. (For example: If 1 package calls for 2 cups milk, use 1 cup.)
2. Add in the whipped topping. Set aside.
3. Arrange one layer of graham crackers in a 9 x 13 x 2" dish.
4. Spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers.
5. Arrange another layer of crackers, and spread remaining pudding mixture.
6. Top with another layer of crackers.
7. Frost the topmost layer of crackers with Chocolate Frosting.
8. Refrigerate 24 hours for best results.
Makes 18 servings.
Source: Sana Baji
Submitted By: Nishat Ahmed
Date: April 6, 2009