1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C/400 degrees F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly grease a large baking tray (baking sheet).
2. In a large mixing bowl rub the margarine into the flour and salt.
3. Stir in the egg yolks and grated cheese.
6. Add the tomato sauce and form mixture into a ball.
7. Roll the dough out on a floured surface until it is about 1cm (1/4-inch) thick and cut it into shapes.
8. Put the shapes on prepared baking tray.
9. Brush the tops with the beaten egg.
10. Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes, remove from oven to wire cooling rack and let cool completely.
Submitted By: Lee Ying Suan, 12 years old, Singaporean
Date: March 31, 2008