1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees C/300 degrees F/Gas Mark 2.
2. Crush the biscuits in a bowl until they make fine crumbs, then add the butter.
3. Put a layer of biscuit mixture in each paper case.
4. Press it down firmly with the back of the spoon.
5. Mix the eggs, sugar, cheese and lemon together.
6. Spoon on to the biscuit layer to fill the cake cases.
7. Put the paper cases in the patty tin. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Top with fruit, then chill.
Submitted By: Lee Ying Suan, 12 years old, Singaporean
Date: March 31, 2008