1 cup good quality honey
185 grams/6 1/2 oz. butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 tsp. baking powder
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C/350 degrees F.
2. Cream honey with butter until fluffy.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla, mix well then add flour and baking powder.
4. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
5. Line tin with wax paper and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Let cool, then cut into squares.
Makes 16 honey blondies.
Source: From a friend
Submitted By: Silvia
Date: October 6, 2007