1/2 cup (1 stick/4 oz./113g) butter
1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
2. Grease a 12 or 13-inch pizza pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, combine sugars and butter and mix until light and fluffy .
4. Add egg and combine. Stir in vanilla.
5. Blend flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix with an electic mixer.
6. Stir in chocolate chips and/or nuts with a wooden spoon.
7. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pizza pan.
8. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Allow to cool for 2 minutes and cut into wedges.
Makes 8-10 servings.
Source: My foods teacher
Submitted By: Brian Feder
Date: June 17, 2006