1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C/350 degrees F and grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin.
2. Sift together cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add in beaten eggs slowly, about 1 tbsp. at a time, beating constantly for about 2 minutes.
4. On LOW speed, beat in 1/3 of the flour mixture until just combined. Beat in 1/2 of the yogurt. Then beat in 1/2 of the remaining flour mixture, followed by the remaining yogurt, orange oil and zest. Finally beat in the remaining flour mixture.
5. Fold in the blueberries.
6. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
7. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes until skewer inserted comes out clean.
8. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Unmold and cool completely on a wire rack.
Makes 12 cupcakes.
Note: This can also be baked in a 8 x 4 loaf tin for a quick bread.
Source: My own
Submitted By: Angelia
Date: April 11, 2006