1. Wash and hull strawberries (pluck out the hard leafy tops). Drain and quarter strawberries, or cut each strawberry into 6 wedges if they are large.
2. Put sugar in a 3-litre (3-quart) pot. Add 600ml water and stir until sugar dissolves. Add agar-agar powder and stir throughly. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently to prevent agar-agar from thickening at bottom of pot.
3. When agar-agar mixture begins to boil, add milk slowly, stirring constantly. Turn off heat when it boils again (this will be your milk jelly/jello).
4. Rinse jelly cups, shaking off excess water. Fill each cup 3/4 full with milk jelly. Allow to cool at room temperature, about 20 minutes.
5. Push 4-6 strawberry wedges into each jelly cup. Leave to cool completely, about half hour. Cover cups and chill for 2 hours before serving.
Makes 10 servings (10 jelly cups).
Submitted By: Lee Ying Suan, 9 Years Old
Date: July 31, 2005