1 (20 oz.) package oreo cookies
2 (3 1/2 oz.) packages instant vanilla pudding
3 1/2 cups milk
1 (16 oz.) carton cool whip
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
20 gummie worms candies
1. Chop cookies in a blender or food processor and set aside (if you dont have a blender or food processor, put cookies in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin).
2. Make instant vanilla pudding by following the directions on the box.
3. In a separate bowl mix cream chesse, butter and sugar together. Mix well so there are no lumps.
4. Combine cream chesse mixture and vanilla pudding together; mix well.
5. In a deep glass bowl layer the pudding mixture and cookie crumbs starting and ending with crushed cookies. Place in the refrigerator for three hours.
6. Remove from the refrigerator and place the gummie worms on top.
Makes 10 servings.
Submitted By: Brittany
Date: March 20, 2005