1. Cream (A) until light and fluffy.
2. Add (B) and cream until smooth.
3. Add ( C) and mix until well blended.
4. Mix in (D) until well combined.
5. Add (E) and mix until well incorporated.
6. Pour mixture into a greased and lined loaf tin (8 inches x 4 inches x 4 inches high).
Note: You can also sprinkle some chopped walnuts and sunflower seeds on top to make the bread more attractive.
7. Bake at 170 degrees C or 340 degrees F for 55-60 minutes.
Raisins can used instead of walnuts.
Mixture makes 2 loaves.
Submitted By: Irene
Date: March 12, 2004